- That the CUCBC Executive Committee shall introduce restrictions on the number of boats that may be on the water between Lighting Down and 0830hrs on Mondays to Fridays and during the first 15 minutes after the allowed boating time on Saturdays and Sundays in Full Michaelmas and Lent Term as necessary.
- That from the date on which restrictions are introduced until further notice, at the discretion of the CUCBC Executive Committee, either
- Each Club will only be permitted to have two boats on the river at any one time in the restricted period on Mondays to Fridays, or
- Only first eights may boat within the first 15 minutes after Lighting Down or after the allowed boating time on Saturdays and Sundays. All other crews may boat 15 minutes after Lighting Down.
- That this rule will apply to IVs and VIIIs but not to singles, pairs or tubs and will only apply during the hours stated above.
- That fines for a breach of this rule will accrue to the Club, rather than the crew concerned and that any club in breach of this rule will be fined £50 for a first offence, £100 for a second offence, a training ban of one week for the whole club for a third offence and disqualification of the whole club from all events organised or insured by CUCBC (including College Regattas and Lent Bumps) in that Term for any subsequent offences.
- That the normal appeal procedures will apply to penalties incurred as a result of breaching these rules.
The existing rules relating to novice boating time (0730hrs) and noise remain in force.